Are you wondering how to get osteoarthritis pain relief? There are some home remedies, which can help you to prevent the harshness of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis usually causes joint pain.
Here are some very effective home remedies, which really work wonders for the sufferers of the joint pain. I can say it so confidently because I have seen their results on my grandmother. Actually, my grandmother was a patient of Osteoarthritis. She uses all these remedies to get immediate osteoarthritis pain relief. Few of them are described below:
- Mix 2 part of pounded willow bark and one part of black cohosh and nettle each. Take one teaspoon this mixture thrice daily.
- Boil one glass of water and put 2 teaspoons of horsetail or Dandelion in this boiling water, strain the water, and drink it as tea. This will really help in your joint pain relief.
- Take some powdered devils claw and have it in the morning on a daily bases. It should be noted that this effective result this powder should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Add one and a half ounce of fresh or half ounce of dried meadowsweet leaves to half a pint of boiled water and let it cool down. Once it gets enough cool, soak a piece of cotton cloth in the concoction, squeeze out the cloth and wrap it around the painful areas. This will provide you joint pain relief.
- Turmeric a well-known herb to provide relief from pain, also help in osteoarthritis pain relief. If you take turmeric capsules of 500 to 1000 mg thrice a day, you will notice a significant relief in your joint pain.
Please note that these home remedies are efficient only when the disorder is in its initial state. If a person is suffering from moderate or severe condition there remedies may not work that well. In this case, you should consult your physician and go for medication for your joint pain relief. You can buy cheap drugs from an online Canadian pharmacy.